Wednesday 6 June 2012


Success stories with Employment generation mission (EGMM) Andhra Pradesh:


“My name is Sakkubai from Kandukuri village.  I did only S.S.C with no hope and financial status for extending my academic career and then I found a miracle that is nothing but Empower Pragati Vocational & Staffing Pvt. Ltd which has changed my life dramatically. Before joining Empower Pragati training program, I was idle and had no time to think about my future because I was busy watching my T.V. serials. This training helped me to show what I am, I found the real world. Because of training from empower pragati only I got job in an esteemed organization, which is Medplus pharmaceutical Retail Outlet in Hyderabad, now I came to know how to behave with others. Now one astonishing thing is I am talking in English to day, which is a dream in my life.



Now my parents are very happy after seeing me in job, I can’t design boundaries to their happiness now I came to know the real meaning of life, which I achieved through these labs. I thought I had to spend my life idling which was unbearable and meaningless, my friends, relatives and parents used to mock me now there are happy with me.

I am good example not only to my street but also to the persons who are sitting idle at their homes. Really it is a boon to the downtrodden people who dropped their education because of so many reasons thanks to God to give this opportunity.” 




“My name is A.Bookya from Maheswaram Village. I studied 10th class and stopped education due to my parents’ poor financial status. After that my life turned like a thread less kite with no vision about my future. Then fortunately I came to know about Empower Pragati Vocational & Staffing Pvt. Ltd which laid a path to my Professional life.



I joined in Retail course at Empower Pragati. Here my trainers cooperated me like anything and gave utmost support to build up my carrier. I felt very enthusiastic at every step of my training at empower Pragati with their fun and activity based training methods. Now I am working in Food World, Hyderabad with a salary of Rs.5200/-.

         Really I am enjoying my job by interacting with different types of customers by serving them and assisting them in fulfilling their needs like interacting with each and every customer is a new experience and it is a great pleasure to me now and then my manager appreciates me which is a boost to me.
         
         Thanks to Empower Pragati for filling me with Power to lead my life.”

1 comment:

  1. It's a awesome opportunity for all new generation and talented person, I am glad to join this project.
    Rathin Majumdar

    ReplyDelete